2016年1月29日星期五

SMS RECOVERY-How to recover deleted text messages from Android phone and tablets


Step 1
Download GT Recovery for Android from the official website: http://www.gtrecovery.net/:



Step 2
Install and open it, if your device has not been rooted, GT will remind you to root device at first:


If your device has been rooted but you rejected GT’s application for superuser rights, GT will remind you:


Step 3
Once the superuser rights is obtained successfully, the home view will be shown. Click “Recover SMS” on homepage:



Step 4
If you have saved scan results before it will be show on this page. Click “Start new scan” to start new scan.


Step 5
The sms that can be restored will be shown in the list, you can stop the process any time you want ,and preview the scan results:

  
Step 6
After scanning, you can choose the sms you need, then click the button on the below to save the chosen sms :


Step 7
Click ‘View the result’ in the dialog popped up to check the files you just saved.


Tips:
1.The steps are similar to recover other data.
2.We are always looking to hear of ways to make our software better, and if you have any suggestions or questions about the software, we are here to listen and help!
https://www.facebook.com/GT-Recovery-1655686831368830/
3. If you like our software, please share it, sincere thanks for your support



5 条评论:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, that's right, we can still recover lost data from android before they were covered by new data, and try an android data recovery app to help.

    回复删除
  2. Have you ever been curious of what your partner, kids or employees are up to? You can now intercept cell phones, boost credit scores and hack any website remotely. All you need to do is contact a verified hacker Helpline: +1 (347)-857-7580 Email: extremeinfiltrators@gmail.com

    回复删除
  3. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence against my Husband  in court.

    回复删除



  4. Was surfing the internet some weeks ago then came across an article talking about a hacker who could hack WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER and also does some other hacks, So I decided to contact him ethicalhacking618@GMAIL.COM to see if he could help me hack my fiancee's phone and get into his phone and give me full access to his WHATSAPP and FACEBOOK without her finding out about it..Am still amazed at the wonderful job he did for me,I have been monitoring my fiancee and her ex boyfriends chats,found out they still seeing each other secretly..Well I have moved on with my life now.. incase you need such services or more CONTACT ethicalhacking618@GMAIL.COM He is fast,affordable and 100% reliable believe me

    回复删除
  5. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    回复删除